Shadowrun: the revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowrun: the revolution

Children gifted with the powers of the past demon gods are sent on a journey that will test their powers,and friendship and fight demons while finding the 9 keys of immortality....Too bad theres an evil lord that do anything to get it first !!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Malenii and rutarus conversation (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Malenii
Admin
Malenii

Female Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Character background
Name:: Malenii D'cielo
Energy:
Malenii and rutarus conversation (Private) Left_bar_bleue55/55Malenii and rutarus conversation (Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (55/55)
Magic/Power::
Malenii and rutarus conversation (Private) Left_bar_bleue90/100Malenii and rutarus conversation (Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Malenii and rutarus conversation (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Malenii and rutarus conversation (Private)   Malenii and rutarus conversation (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:40 pm

malenii grabbed rutaru and walked into the forest burning down trees on her way she stopped and sat down in front of a big tree "lets talk" she said calmly.
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/ladominicana6
Rutaru
Admin
Rutaru

Female Number of posts : 69

Character background
Name:: Rutaru Kino~meru
Energy:
Malenii and rutarus conversation (Private) Left_bar_bleue55/55Malenii and rutarus conversation (Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (55/55)
Malenii and rutarus conversation (Private) Left_bar_bleue100/100Malenii and rutarus conversation (Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Malenii and rutarus conversation (Private)   Malenii and rutarus conversation (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:42 pm

Rutaru sat down beside her.

"So.. hos did you get those scars" Rutaru asked.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowrun.heavenforum.com
Malenii
Admin
Malenii

Character background
Energy:
Malenii and rutarus conversation (Private) Left_bar_bleue90/100Malenii and rutarus conversation (Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

PostSubject: Re: Malenii and rutarus conversation (Private)   Malenii and rutarus conversation (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 10:03 pm

"okay this is a long story, well when i was little i was abandoned at a church called La Santa Altagracia and was raised by a priest called Ramon he used to take care of me but his wife Consuelo she hated me and used to beat me for anything i did and thats were some of my scars came from" she sighed

"a demon possesed Consuelo and she went crazy and killed eveyone, i tried to stop her but she was to strong thats how i got the scar that goes from my shoulder to my upper thigh. i then accidentaly set the church on fire and it killed those who night of survived." malenii started to get tears in her eyes

"the priest came and stopped her and told me to escape as he died, i left and never looked back at that church, i promised myself i wouldnt ever be that weak again, so i trained. i got alot of scars in battles. i changed after that i became a loner and i forgot what it feels to love someone" said malenii finishing her speech

'how about you rutaru"
Back to top Go down
Rutaru
Admin
Rutaru

Character background
Energy:
Malenii and rutarus conversation (Private) Left_bar_bleue100/100Malenii and rutarus conversation (Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Malenii and rutarus conversation (Private)   Malenii and rutarus conversation (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 10:07 pm

Rutaru looked at Malenii.

"You really been through alot..illl tell you my story but please dont hate me" Rutaru began to tear up.
Back to top Go down
Malenii
Admin
Malenii

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Malenii and rutarus conversation (Private)   Malenii and rutarus conversation (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 10:09 pm

"i wont hate you, just tell me" said malenii giving her a comforting hug.
Back to top Go down
Rutaru
Admin
Rutaru

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Malenii and rutarus conversation (Private)   Malenii and rutarus conversation (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 10:16 pm

Rutaru rubbed her eyes and looked at Malenii.

Rutaru moved her hair from her neck and a weird symbol was shown.

"I was born with this symbol..it brands me..because Im a child of taboo" Rutaru turned back.

"My dad..is really the last demon king..and he fell in love with my mother then they had me" Rutaru said fiddling her thumbs.

"But because its against the demon code to ever be in love with a human he was executed... and demons were sent to kill me and my mother...AND MY dad wasnt there tohelp me...those demons...beat the crap out off me.." Rutaru said.

"But its worse ..they raped my mother in front off me then choped off her head" Rutaru said.

"And Ive bee nspending my whole life running from demons afraid they might kill me or worse....demon after demon was sent to kill me..but I was able to win" Rutaru said.

"I hate demons..because BECAUSE MY FATHER WAS THE DEMON KING AND HE COULDNT PROTECT ME OR MY MOTHER...and those demons kept trying to kill me I didnt do anything wrong...everyone I trusted was killed by demons..AND THATS WHY I HATE THEM" Rutaru said.
Back to top Go down
Malenii
Admin
Malenii

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Malenii and rutarus conversation (Private)   Malenii and rutarus conversation (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 8:54 pm

Malenii jumped from her seat in shock almost setting a nearby tree on to fire.

MAlenii hugged Rutaru "Its okay..atleast you know who your parents ar I was abandoned Idont know what I really am..demon or human or like you" Malenii parted from rutaru.
Back to top Go down
Rutaru
Admin
Rutaru

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Malenii and rutarus conversation (Private)   Malenii and rutarus conversation (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 8:55 pm

Rutaru smiled "Wow at times your really nice...okay promise me you wont tell anyone what I am" Rutaru said.
Back to top Go down
Malenii
Admin
Malenii

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Malenii and rutarus conversation (Private)   Malenii and rutarus conversation (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 8:56 pm

"In return we both have to be nice to demons....even so we need to be nice to..Mercutio" Malenii said averting her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rutaru
Admin
Rutaru

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Malenii and rutarus conversation (Private)   Malenii and rutarus conversation (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 8:59 pm

Rutaru looked at Mercutio "You like him don't you..its written all over your face..the more you fight the more you like him" Rutaru said singing.

Rutaru looked at Malenii "Il be nice to Mercutio..he is gonna be your future LOVER..and plus other then the fact hes a jerk face he can be considerate and tatical at times" Rutaru said.

Rutaru turned smiling "But truthfully Idont believe I can't hate demons with all my heart..since some are kind.. just like Vince said" Rutaru said.
Back to top Go down
Malenii
Admin
Malenii

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Malenii and rutarus conversation (Private)   Malenii and rutarus conversation (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 9:01 pm

"NOOOO I DONT" Malenii said blushig as steam arose from her head.

"Shut up! Shut up!!" MAlenii said blushing evenmore.

Malenii turned "He's okay looking I guess for a demon he is okay...I may have a crush on him THATS IT!!" Malenii said.

Malenii calmed down then looked at Rutaru "Your a fucking bitch....I bet you like Vince" Malenii said glaring back.
Back to top Go down
Rutaru
Admin
Rutaru

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Malenii and rutarus conversation (Private)   Malenii and rutarus conversation (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 9:05 pm

Rutaru turned back "I do..Im not going to lie and LIE ABOUT MY FEELINGS LIKE YOU!!" Rutaru yelled.

Rutaru turned back "But everytime he looks at me It seems like he thinks Im someone else" Rutaru said.

"And he called me Maya once...who the fuck is that" Rutaru mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Malenii
Admin
Malenii

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Malenii and rutarus conversation (Private)   Malenii and rutarus conversation (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 9:06 pm

"So I gues were friends now..." Malenii asked kind off embarased.
Back to top Go down
Rutaru
Admin
Rutaru

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Malenii and rutarus conversation (Private)   Malenii and rutarus conversation (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 9:07 pm

Rutaru hugged Malenii tightly "BEST FRIENDS" Rutaru hugged her even tighter.

Rutaru whispered into Malenii's ear "I bet if Mecutio was hugging you..youd be happier" Rutaru said kidding.

Rutaru ran back to he others laughing running away from Malenii.
Back to top Go down
Malenii
Admin
Malenii

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Malenii and rutarus conversation (Private)   Malenii and rutarus conversation (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 9:09 pm

Malenii swung at Rutaru and missed she wa alredy runnign away.

MAlenii blushed alot "IM GOING TO KILL YOU" Malenii said setting the rest off the surronding trees into ash.

Malenii followed after "I dont love him..." she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malenii and rutarus conversation (Private)   Malenii and rutarus conversation (Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malenii and rutarus conversation (Private)
Page 1 of 1