Shadowrun: the revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowrun: the revolution

Children gifted with the powers of the past demon gods are sent on a journey that will test their powers,and friendship and fight demons while finding the 9 keys of immortality....Too bad theres an evil lord that do anything to get it first !!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Arriving of The Chosen Ones

Go down 
+4
that one guy
Malenii
Kyo
Rutaru
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rutaru
Admin
Rutaru

Female Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Character background
Name:: Rutaru Kino~meru
Energy:
The Arriving of The Chosen Ones Left_bar_bleue55/55The Arriving of The Chosen Ones Empty_bar_bleue  (55/55)
Magic/Power::
The Arriving of The Chosen Ones Left_bar_bleue100/100The Arriving of The Chosen Ones Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Arriving of The Chosen Ones Empty
PostSubject: The Arriving of The Chosen Ones   The Arriving of The Chosen Ones I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 9:29 am

The abandoned church bell began to ring, it seemed it was calling someone or someones....

Rutaru walked non-chalntly through the forest until she dropped to her knees.

Rutaru's mind went blank she stared into the sky and went onto her feet.

Rutaru began to run as fast as she could to what was calling her. Her head throbbed in pain as she kept runninng and running until she saw the abandoned church.

She looked up "No one is ringing the bell...how can it still be moving" Rutaru asked herself still wondering.

Instead of going inside she waited outside afraid to go in.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowrun.heavenforum.com
Kyo

Kyo

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Character background
Name:: Kyo Takeda
Energy:
The Arriving of The Chosen Ones Left_bar_bleue52/52The Arriving of The Chosen Ones Empty_bar_bleue  (52/52)
The Arriving of The Chosen Ones Left_bar_bleue100/100The Arriving of The Chosen Ones Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Arriving of The Chosen Ones   The Arriving of The Chosen Ones I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 3:29 pm

Kio approached the church as flashbacks pulsed in her head. "What... is this place?" she said dazedly as she looked up at the spires and gargoyles.
Back to top Go down
Malenii
Admin
Malenii

Female Number of posts : 32

Character background
Name:: Malenii D'cielo
Energy:
The Arriving of The Chosen Ones Left_bar_bleue55/55The Arriving of The Chosen Ones Empty_bar_bleue  (55/55)
The Arriving of The Chosen Ones Left_bar_bleue90/100The Arriving of The Chosen Ones Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

PostSubject: Malenii   The Arriving of The Chosen Ones I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 3:53 pm

The Arriving of The Chosen Ones Nariko1

Malenii sat in a tree thinking, old memories where coming back to her. "i need to start forgeting the past. she turned to grab her bag with her stuff and saw a little demon runnin away with her stuff. "get the fuck bac here." she yelled getting angry.

Malenii ran trough the forest after the little demon that stole her stuff.
"Shit." she said as she dodged the object that the demon threw at her.
she started jumping from tree to tree to get faster momentum, she started throwing fireballs at him.

She went faster and finally caught up to him, it was a little trickster demon. "you bastard give me back my fucking stuff." befor she could grab it , the demon sped off and out of sight.
"DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!" said Malenii taking out her sword that was engulfed in flames. She slashed in the air and a giant wave a flames went after the demon, but instead it knocked down 50 trees.

"FUCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!, the stupid demon got away." said malenii angrily she went to sit on a tree (one that wasn't burned down) she started to hear bells and someone softly calling her name .
for some reason she couldnt help but follow. She arrived at a church, she felt her heartstop she hadnt been in a church since the accident..........

Last edited by Malenii on Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/ladominicana6
Rutaru
Admin
Rutaru

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Arriving of The Chosen Ones   The Arriving of The Chosen Ones I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:24 pm

Rutaru raised her hand allowing a bow and arrow of pure light to appear in her hands.

She looked loooked at Kio and Malenii and aimed.

The thunder arrow struck right between the girls almost hurting them.

Rutaru laughed at the girls faces.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Character background
Energy:
The Arriving of The Chosen Ones Left_bar_bleue52/52The Arriving of The Chosen Ones Empty_bar_bleue  (52/52)

PostSubject: Re: The Arriving of The Chosen Ones   The Arriving of The Chosen Ones I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:28 pm

Kio slowly turned her head to the girl that shot at her. "Why do you wish to harm me?" she asked innocently with dazed eyes.
Back to top Go down
Malenii
Admin
Malenii

Character background
Energy:
The Arriving of The Chosen Ones Left_bar_bleue90/100The Arriving of The Chosen Ones Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Arriving of The Chosen Ones   The Arriving of The Chosen Ones I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:29 pm

Malenii started getting angry at the girl

"WHo the FUCK are you, i dont even know you and your shooting fucking arrows at me!!!!!" yelled malenii.

Her arms caught on flames because she was so angry, she was ready to attack
Back to top Go down
Rutaru
Admin
Rutaru

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Arriving of The Chosen Ones   The Arriving of The Chosen Ones I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:30 pm

Rutaru got mad.

"Why would I want to hurt you I dont even know why I am here...you need to cool down...I was just.." Rutaru said interuppted.
Back to top Go down
that one guy

that one guy

Male Number of posts : 29

Character background
Name:: Hanel Saioshi
Energy:
The Arriving of The Chosen Ones Left_bar_bleue46/52The Arriving of The Chosen Ones Empty_bar_bleue  (46/52)
The Arriving of The Chosen Ones Left_bar_bleue62/100The Arriving of The Chosen Ones Empty_bar_bleue  (62/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Arriving of The Chosen Ones   The Arriving of The Chosen Ones I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:41 pm

Day Dream

Halen heard large stomps coming from the outside of their home and not much afterwards heard his mother screaming. He ran out seeing his mother run towards the house a giant demon chasing afterwards. Hanel ran up summoning his ice blade slashing the demon in half seconds later it disappearing. "Oh thank you Hanel....thanks you so mu-

Hanel woke up from his day dream and saw a girl shoot an arrow of light at a demon and a hot tempered girl yell at her afterwards. "What are you talking about" Hanel interrupted "She was just killing the demon that stole someone's things.." Hanel finished pointing near a tree where Malenii's stuff lay near a dead demon. "Were you guys called to the temple also?" Hanel asked silently

Last edited by that one guy on Thu May 15, 2008 10:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Arriving of The Chosen Ones   The Arriving of The Chosen Ones I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:42 pm

"I don't know why I'm here too.... I don't know where or who I am." Kio replied calmly, her dazed eyes locked on the girl's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rutaru
Admin
Rutaru

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Arriving of The Chosen Ones   The Arriving of The Chosen Ones I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:45 pm

Rutaru sighed.

"Umm am I the only one who noticed that girl has fire powers and I control light...I see why were here but you two I dont know" Rutaru said.

"And I heard something calling me...and thats why Im her..by the ways Im Rutaru" she replied.
Back to top Go down
that one guy

that one guy

Character background
Energy:
The Arriving of The Chosen Ones Left_bar_bleue46/52The Arriving of The Chosen Ones Empty_bar_bleue  (46/52)
The Arriving of The Chosen Ones Left_bar_bleue62/100The Arriving of The Chosen Ones Empty_bar_bleue  (62/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Arriving of The Chosen Ones   The Arriving of The Chosen Ones I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:54 pm

"You guys have powers also?" Hanel asked. He raised his arm up in front of him palm up forming a snow ball in front of him "I have control over Ice" Hanel said simply.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Arriving of The Chosen Ones   The Arriving of The Chosen Ones I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 5:00 pm

"I felt something... drawing me here...." she answered mysteriously, turning her gaze to the gargoyles once again.
Back to top Go down
Rutaru
Admin
Rutaru

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Arriving of The Chosen Ones   The Arriving of The Chosen Ones I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 5:05 pm

Rutaru looked at the snow and smiled.

"Snow......." Rutaru said smiling.

Rutaru ran to the door "Let me In!" Rutaru said kicking the door.

The door replied "Not till all of the chosen ones have assembled"

Rutaru looked suprised "Did that fucking door talk to me" Rutaru said.

Rutaru put her head to the door "Hello Mr.Door..." she replied
Back to top Go down
Arucard

Arucard

Male Number of posts : 45

Character background
Name:: Azriphale
Energy:
The Arriving of The Chosen Ones Left_bar_bleue42/55The Arriving of The Chosen Ones Empty_bar_bleue  (42/55)
The Arriving of The Chosen Ones Left_bar_bleue78/100The Arriving of The Chosen Ones Empty_bar_bleue  (78/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Arriving of The Chosen Ones   The Arriving of The Chosen Ones I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 7:21 pm

Hopping down from a nearby tree, Azriphale studied the makeshift group. "Lift up the reciever, I'll make you a believer." He said, smiling, as he walked toward them. "You all heard the bells too?"
Back to top Go down
that one guy

that one guy

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Arriving of The Chosen Ones   The Arriving of The Chosen Ones I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 7:51 pm

Hanel was startled by the new person who joined the group "Yeah I heard the bell calling me....what is this all about?.." Hanel asked "Do you have powers as well?" he asked Azriphale it was a stupid question because he already knew the answer but he just wanted to be sure.

Last edited by that one guy on Thu May 15, 2008 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arucard

Arucard

Character background
Energy:
The Arriving of The Chosen Ones Left_bar_bleue42/55The Arriving of The Chosen Ones Empty_bar_bleue  (42/55)
The Arriving of The Chosen Ones Left_bar_bleue78/100The Arriving of The Chosen Ones Empty_bar_bleue  (78/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Arriving of The Chosen Ones   The Arriving of The Chosen Ones I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 8:02 pm

"You tell me..." Azriphale said, floating off the ground.
Back to top Go down
Malenii
Admin
Malenii

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Arriving of The Chosen Ones   The Arriving of The Chosen Ones I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 8:47 pm

"well we need to find out why the hell were here" said malenii

"oh yea sorry i got mad im Malenii." said malenii scowling as she apologized to rutaru
Back to top Go down
SamBlam!!

SamBlam!!

Female Number of posts : 7

Character background
Name:: Miyuki
Energy:
The Arriving of The Chosen Ones Left_bar_bleue98/100The Arriving of The Chosen Ones Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Arriving of The Chosen Ones   The Arriving of The Chosen Ones I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 9:04 pm

Miyuki sighed. It was another boring day, but then she heard bells. She sat up and looked around. Her legs started to move, and before she knew it, she was in front of this church. She saw a group of people talking not far from where she was.
Back to top Go down
that one guy

that one guy

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Arriving of The Chosen Ones   The Arriving of The Chosen Ones I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 9:29 pm

(read my first post if your confused about anything)

Hanel walked to where Malenii's stuff was grabbed it and ran back with it "Who's stuff is this?" he asked the group wondering if it was any of theres if it wasn't they could sure use the stuff anyways.
Back to top Go down
Rutaru
Admin
Rutaru

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Arriving of The Chosen Ones   The Arriving of The Chosen Ones I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 9:28 am

Rutaru looked at the new guy and laughed "What are you talking about...reciver ...beliver....dont you have any better lines then that...I guess you can't think much of a flying sissy bitch" Rutaru said.

Rutaru looked at Hanel "I think its Malenii's bag" she replied

Rutaru sighed and sat by the church.

"Just how much people are we waiting for..." Rutaru said bored.

"I have an IDEA..Ill just knock down the church door"Rutaru said almost falling out of her seat.

Rutaru stood facing the church door and raised her hand into the sky allowing her pure light bow and arrow to appear in her hands.

She aimed to the door as the eletricity of her arrow shined.

"1,2,3, 4 lets knock down the church doors" Rutaru said happily.

The arrow struck the door letting sparks of eletrcity to fly as the door reflected the blow throwing Rutaru a few yards smashing through what was left of the trees and fell she didnt move.

"I said wait for the rest and the door will open" the door talked again.

Last edited by Rutaru on Fri May 16, 2008 9:42 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : umm...i wanted to call matt a bitch..0.0)
Back to top Go down
Mercutio

Mercutio

Male Number of posts : 23

Character background
Name:: Mercutio
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Arriving of The Chosen Ones   The Arriving of The Chosen Ones I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:32 am

A laugh was heard in the back of the trees.

"You guys are pathetic." Mercutio said walking past Rutaru.
Back to top Go down
Arucard

Arucard

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Arriving of The Chosen Ones   The Arriving of The Chosen Ones I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 2:24 pm

Azriphale shot Rutaru a sarcstic smile. "I'm Azriphale McManus. And who the hell are you calling pathetic?"
Back to top Go down
Mercutio

Mercutio

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Arriving of The Chosen Ones   The Arriving of The Chosen Ones I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 2:34 pm

"I was calling you all pathetic." Mercutio stated taking a seat on a boulder.

"If you don't know why we're here, I feel sorry for you." He said.
Back to top Go down
Arucard

Arucard

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Arriving of The Chosen Ones   The Arriving of The Chosen Ones I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 2:55 pm

"Then please, by all means. Do explain, oh Great Nameless One."
Back to top Go down
that one guy

that one guy

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Arriving of The Chosen Ones   The Arriving of The Chosen Ones I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 6:29 pm

"Oh please explain to us why we're here wait... speaking of which what are all of your names anyways?" Hanel asked the group passing the bag of stuff back to its owner, Malenii.

"My name is Hanel Saioshi, I have ice powers" Hanel finally said starting it off.

Last edited by that one guy on Wed May 21, 2008 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arucard

Arucard

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Arriving of The Chosen Ones   The Arriving of The Chosen Ones I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 7:09 pm

"Azriphale McManus, as I mentioned earlier. Controller of the Winds, and ex-heir to the throne." He said, slightly bowing.
Back to top Go down
Rutaru
Admin
Rutaru

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Arriving of The Chosen Ones   The Arriving of The Chosen Ones I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:11 pm

Rutaru got up and grabbed Mercutio shirt and swung her fist as hard as she could punching in his face.

"Dont call me pathetic." Rutaru said gladly she didnt use her powers.

"Oh we have a prince...great what we need a royal bitch and a jerk over there" Rutaru said sighing.

"Im not pathetic..." Rutaru said un her breath tripping over a pebble.

"Owwie" she said.
Back to top Go down
Mercutio

Mercutio

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Arriving of The Chosen Ones   The Arriving of The Chosen Ones I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:14 pm

Mercutio grinned.

"You aren't just pathetic... you're weak." He said kicking dirt into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Malenii
Admin
Malenii

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Arriving of The Chosen Ones   The Arriving of The Chosen Ones I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:19 pm

Malenii took out her sword and drew it at Mercutio.

"Listen up...Im TRYING TO BE NICE AND NOT SET YOU ON FIRE but dont fucking hit a man while hes down..even how weak, and pathetic she may be.." she replied.

Malenii put her sword back and looked at Rutaru "Trip..on a PEBBLE??" Malenii beegan to kick more dirt into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rutaru
Admin
Rutaru

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Arriving of The Chosen Ones   The Arriving of The Chosen Ones I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:27 pm

Rutaru shot up rubbing her eyes and tears rolled down her face.

"Dammit.. you guys are bullies." Rutaru raised her hands into the sky and lighting struck down.

She aimed thier bow and arrow at them and said, "I'm not gonna pushed to the floor ever again."
Back to top Go down
Arucard

Arucard

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Arriving of The Chosen Ones   The Arriving of The Chosen Ones I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:28 pm

Azriphale shot some wind at the flame sword and blew it out like a candle. "There's no need to fight boys and girls. Apparently, we're here for the same reaosn. And I'm not some rich bitch, I left that lifestyle a long time ago. I've been working for nearly my whole life...working for what I want."
Back to top Go down
Mercutio

Mercutio

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Arriving of The Chosen Ones   The Arriving of The Chosen Ones I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:30 pm

"You guys are seriously pathetic. You need to go back to your little fun and games and get the hell out of here." Mercutio said walking towards the church.
Back to top Go down
Arucard

Arucard

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Arriving of The Chosen Ones   The Arriving of The Chosen Ones I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:32 pm

Azriphale lifted himself onto a cloud and sat, "You can't go in. Sorry, rules of the house. Maybe, if you explained some stuff, we could get in."
Back to top Go down
Mercutio

Mercutio

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Arriving of The Chosen Ones   The Arriving of The Chosen Ones I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:34 pm

"Ha! You've got to kidding me. You guys are fuckin' stupid. You have no reason why you're here?" He said throwing his head back.
Back to top Go down
Arucard

Arucard

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Arriving of The Chosen Ones   The Arriving of The Chosen Ones I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:36 pm

"Well, Super-Macho Man, you keep bragging that you know...All I get is talk and no action." Azriphale said.
Back to top Go down
Rutaru
Admin
Rutaru

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Arriving of The Chosen Ones   The Arriving of The Chosen Ones I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:39 pm

Rutaru looked at Mercutio.

"Why do you think we're here or didn't you notice... we have powers, dumb ass." She yelled.

She goes up to Azriphale and bows lifting her dress slightly.

"Well, Mr. Prince I'm sorry for bursting your rich bitch bubble inside... but."

Rutaru turned around and flashed her butt.

"Unlike you I've been working hard my whole life."
Back to top Go down
Arucard

Arucard

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Arriving of The Chosen Ones   The Arriving of The Chosen Ones I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:41 pm

Azriphale grinned and gave a slight bow back. "Sorry, your Highness. It's not like I wanted to be born into royalty." He said becoming grim.
Back to top Go down
Mercutio

Mercutio

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Arriving of The Chosen Ones   The Arriving of The Chosen Ones I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:43 pm

"Working your whole life being a skanky harlot?" Mercutio said rolling his eyes away from Rutaru.

"If you knew so much ass holes, then you'd notice that the door isn't talking to you. There's someone in there." He said putting his ear next to the door.
Back to top Go down
Arucard

Arucard

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Arriving of The Chosen Ones   The Arriving of The Chosen Ones I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:45 pm

Azriphale hopped down and put his ear against the door. "He's right," he said softly. "I can't tell what they're saying though..."
Back to top Go down
Rutaru
Admin
Rutaru

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Arriving of The Chosen Ones   The Arriving of The Chosen Ones I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:46 pm

Rutaru blushed slighty and looked at Mercutio.

"No, I've been working hard in life so I wouldn't have to associate with people like you. Oh, by the way. You wish I was a harlot because that's the only way your gonna get me." She blows a kiss and looks at the Prince.

"Hey Prince, I guess you didn't want to be born into royalty. I don't blame you. And Malenii, I'll help you beat him up."
Back to top Go down
Mercutio

Mercutio

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Arriving of The Chosen Ones   The Arriving of The Chosen Ones I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:49 pm

"I wouldn't want to be associated with any of you if it weren't for this blasted power." Mercutio said walking away from Azi.
Back to top Go down
Malenii
Admin
Malenii

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Arriving of The Chosen Ones   The Arriving of The Chosen Ones I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:52 pm

"how about u stop being an asshole, so we can figure out whats going on" said Malenii getting up close to mercutios face

she was getting pissed
Back to top Go down
Mercutio

Mercutio

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Arriving of The Chosen Ones   The Arriving of The Chosen Ones I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:53 pm

"Heh, how cute. You have a hot temper and hot breath." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Arucard

Arucard

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Arriving of The Chosen Ones   The Arriving of The Chosen Ones I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:53 pm

Azriphale asked, "What IS your power, Nameless?"
Back to top Go down
Rutaru
Admin
Rutaru

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Arriving of The Chosen Ones   The Arriving of The Chosen Ones I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:56 pm

"That dosen't work all the time..your a dick..yet I dobut yo uhave one.." Rutaru said.

"And...whats your name and power, I dlike to kick ass and take names.."Rutaru said.

Rutaru loked at the church ndoors "I cant do this" Rutaru said aiming her thunder bow and arrow at the door.

"Im gonna trytill I knock down the doors and stop this damn bells"
Back to top Go down
Mercutio

Mercutio

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Arriving of The Chosen Ones   The Arriving of The Chosen Ones I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:58 pm

"My name is Mercutio. And I am the sage of Metal." He said to Azi.

Last edited by Mercutio on Fri May 16, 2008 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Malenii
Admin
Malenii

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Arriving of The Chosen Ones   The Arriving of The Chosen Ones I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:58 pm

"ha ha very funny." said malenii sarcastically

she got even closer to his face. "dont mess with me pretty boy." she said angrily setting her fingers on fire
Back to top Go down
Arucard

Arucard

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Arriving of The Chosen Ones   The Arriving of The Chosen Ones I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 9:00 pm

Azriphale sighed, "I guess I'll help thiss little lady... Time to make a tornado." He began forming winds between his hands, "Ready when you are"
Back to top Go down
Mercutio

Mercutio

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Arriving of The Chosen Ones   The Arriving of The Chosen Ones I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 9:02 pm

Mercutio grinned and turned his head. "This is what I do." He said.

Mercutio took out a handgun and pointed it at Malenii's head then turnes his head back at her.

"Bitch, if you don't get your hot breath out of my face, I'll shoot your brains out." He said in a serious tone.
Back to top Go down
Rutaru
Admin
Rutaru

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Arriving of The Chosen Ones   The Arriving of The Chosen Ones I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 9:05 pm

Rutaru turned to Azi and smacks him to the face. It sends him to the floor then kicks him in the crotch.

She then aimed her bow and arrow at Azi. "I don't know who you calling a little lady. But I don't need help from a rich bitch Prince."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arriving of The Chosen Ones   The Arriving of The Chosen Ones I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Arriving of The Chosen Ones
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowrun: the revolution :: The Abandoned Church :: The Grand Hall-
Jump to: