Shadowrun: the revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowrun: the revolution

Children gifted with the powers of the past demon gods are sent on a journey that will test their powers,and friendship and fight demons while finding the 9 keys of immortality....Too bad theres an evil lord that do anything to get it first !!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Arriving of The Chosen Ones

Go down 
+4
that one guy
Malenii
Kyo
Rutaru
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
SamBlam!!

SamBlam!!

Female Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Character background
Name:: Miyuki
Energy:
The Arriving of The Chosen Ones - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue52/52The Arriving of The Chosen Ones - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (52/52)
Magic/Power::
The Arriving of The Chosen Ones - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue98/100The Arriving of The Chosen Ones - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)

The Arriving of The Chosen Ones - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arriving of The Chosen Ones   The Arriving of The Chosen Ones - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 6:41 pm

((Green is my flippin' color, jon jon!!))

Miyuki turned and saw a boy had appeared.
"What the hell?"said Miyuki angrily that the old man told them, they had to fight these gargoly-whatever they were called. She closed her eyes, and clenched her fists. Suddenly, a tree branch hit the gargoyle, but it dodged, and only a wing broke off. The gargoyle ran toward her, but Miyuki put her hands across her face and the roots of the tree broke from the ground and went in front of her. The gargoyle smashed into the tree and broke into pieces.
Miyuki sighed in relief, and patted the tree. "Thank you."said Miyuki and smiled.
"Now where's that old man? Making me fight a flippin' garg-g-what the hell it's called!"muttered Miyuki, and crossed her arms across her chest.
Back to top Go down
Rutaru
Admin
Rutaru

Female Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Character background
Name:: Rutaru Kino~meru
Energy:
The Arriving of The Chosen Ones - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue55/55The Arriving of The Chosen Ones - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/55)
Magic/Power::
The Arriving of The Chosen Ones - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Arriving of The Chosen Ones - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Arriving of The Chosen Ones - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arriving of The Chosen Ones   The Arriving of The Chosen Ones - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 9:19 am

"Gargoyles... You aren't the smartest bunch..but indeed you are very strong..but you must work as a team and stop fighting" the old man said.

"Now follow me into the center of the church..for thats the only way I can tell you why I called you all here" he added.

The church door opened and he walked in.

Rutaru walked up the staris to enter the door than looked at Azi "Im not a klutz" she said tripping falling backwards down stairs.

"Wahhhhhh"
Back to top Go down
http://shadowrun.heavenforum.com

The Arriving of The Chosen Ones
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowrun: the revolution :: The Abandoned Church :: The Grand Hall-
Jump to: