Shadowrun: the revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowrun: the revolution

Children gifted with the powers of the past demon gods are sent on a journey that will test their powers,and friendship and fight demons while finding the 9 keys of immortality....Too bad theres an evil lord that do anything to get it first !!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Battle in the Midnight

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rutaru
Admin
Rutaru

Female Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Character background
Name:: Rutaru Kino~meru
Energy:
Battle in the Midnight Left_bar_bleue55/55Battle in the Midnight Empty_bar_bleue  (55/55)
Magic/Power::
Battle in the Midnight Left_bar_bleue100/100Battle in the Midnight Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Battle in the Midnight Empty
PostSubject: Battle in the Midnight   Battle in the Midnight I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 10:23 pm

The moon now shined on the cemetry and the demon floated above the graves still smiling and laughing to himself.

"Come out Come out where ever you are....I might as well make this fun...just slaughtering kids is to easy..either way you will be dead and my Lord will be king" he said laughing even more.

Battle in the Midnight New_demon_
Back to top Go down
http://shadowrun.heavenforum.com
Arucard

Arucard

Male Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Character background
Name:: Azriphale
Energy:
Battle in the Midnight Left_bar_bleue42/55Battle in the Midnight Empty_bar_bleue  (42/55)
Battle in the Midnight Left_bar_bleue78/100Battle in the Midnight Empty_bar_bleue  (78/100)

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the Midnight   Battle in the Midnight I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 3:01 am

"I'M TIRED OF BEING CALLED A KID AND A RICH BITCH!!!!!!!!" Azriphale screamed. He exploded up out of the ceiling, riding on a tornando. "Give me some lightning Rutaru!" He yelled, making an enormous cloud over his head. "Hey buddy, your 'Lord' is gonna be kissin my ass when I get done."
Back to top Go down
Rutaru
Admin
Rutaru

Character background
Energy:
Battle in the Midnight Left_bar_bleue55/55Battle in the Midnight Empty_bar_bleue  (55/55)
Battle in the Midnight Left_bar_bleue100/100Battle in the Midnight Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the Midnight   Battle in the Midnight I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 10:15 am

Rutaru flew folowing Azi "Im sorry rich bitch..but this may be too much to handle" Rutaru raised her bow and arrow in the air and a large bolt of lightning came shocking down and Rutaru graabbed it using it with hher bow.

Rutaru shot into Azi's tornado and as a backlash she flew into a tombstone.

The demon laughed "You children don't like each other much..better for me" the demon laughed.

The demon turned to Azi "DOn't dare you human use my Lord's name in vain" the demon swung his sword in an attempt to slash Azi.
Back to top Go down
Malenii
Admin
Malenii

Female Number of posts : 32

Character background
Name:: Malenii D'cielo
Energy:
Battle in the Midnight Left_bar_bleue90/100Battle in the Midnight Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the Midnight   Battle in the Midnight I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 10:23 am

Malenii ran into the graveyard jumping the fence easily to see the demon attacking.

Malenii drew her sword and it was no covered with flames.

Malenii charged screaming a battle cry she jumped on fallen Rutaru's head for enough help to jump all the way to were the demon was.

Malenii blocked the demons swing of his sword to protect Azi, "Your lord is a fucking idiot for sending an ass like you to fight us" Malenii said trying slashing him in the chest.
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/ladominicana6
Rutaru
Admin
Rutaru

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the Midnight   Battle in the Midnight I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 10:28 am

Rutaru yelled "WHat the hell Malenii..I already have enough brain damage enough" she said covering her head.

Rutaru got up and dusted herself off and looked up into the sky "Azi HIT HIM ALREADY" she yelled.

The demon screamed in agony by the slash on his chest that not didnt just hurt in general but more because it seemed as it was burning him.

"You bitch...how dare a women speaks against Lord Everoes you belong on the floor" he yelled punching Malenii sending her throttling to the floor.

Rutaru saw Malenii falling "Dammit I got to catch her " Rutaru wings spread out and she flew up to catch Malenii and she did.

"Gotch ya" Rutaru said holding Malenii allowing both to land on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Malenii
Admin
Malenii

Character background
Energy:
Battle in the Midnight Left_bar_bleue90/100Battle in the Midnight Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the Midnight   Battle in the Midnight I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 10:37 am

Malenii landed on her feet but fell to her knees because of the blow "Dammit.." she said wiping the blood from her mouth.

"I dont belong on the floor YOU BELONG IN HELL..and IM going to bring it you" she said as a circle of flames surronded her that grew larger by her anger.

Malenii stood up walking to her sword that fell.
Back to top Go down
Rutaru
Admin
Rutaru

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the Midnight   Battle in the Midnight I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 10:44 am

Rutaru backed away from angered Malenii's flames she backed up tripping over a grave marker.

Rutaru she landed on her butt and she sighed "He is stronger than he looks we all need to fight" Rutaru said.

Rutaru stood on her feet and angered "Dammit what I hate most in the world is demons" she mumbled benith her breath.

The demon looked down at Hanel "You seem weak" the demon took out his sword charging at him.
Back to top Go down
Arucard

Arucard

Character background
Energy:
Battle in the Midnight Left_bar_bleue42/55Battle in the Midnight Empty_bar_bleue  (42/55)
Battle in the Midnight Left_bar_bleue78/100Battle in the Midnight Empty_bar_bleue  (78/100)

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the Midnight   Battle in the Midnight I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 3:41 pm

"Thank Mal! And you, get the fuck away from him!!!" He yelled sending the electrified tornado surging at the demon.
Back to top Go down
Rutaru
Admin
Rutaru

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the Midnight   Battle in the Midnight I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:01 pm

The demon paused before attacking Hanel then smirked and raised his hand sending the eletrical tornado back at Azi.

"Your gonna have to try harder if you want to scratch me" he said laughing.

The demon looked at the children then turned back to slash Hanel.
Back to top Go down
Arucard

Arucard

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the Midnight   Battle in the Midnight I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 8:06 pm

Azi laughed maniacally, "You must not be very smart if you thought you could hurl winds at someone who controls the air." He caught the tornado, and the electricity burned his hands as he threw it back. "Eat this you dirty mother..." He tried to say before he flew backwards from the force.
Back to top Go down
Rutaru
Admin
Rutaru

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the Midnight   Battle in the Midnight I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 9:22 pm

Rutaru saw Azi fly backwars and ran to see if he was okay.

"Dammit your hands are burned...." Rutaru ripped even more of her dress to make a bandage for his hands and she wrapped them around his hands.

Rutaru smiled "Even I can't let rich bitches get hurt" she said.

"HAHAHAHA isn't this sweet " the demon flew to Rutaru grabbing her neck trying to crush her throat.

"Awww... whos gonna protect you girlie" he said coming even closer to her face.

Rutaru groaned then looked at the demon letting out few words "Don't touch me you disgusting DEMON" she said spitting in his face.

The demon dropped Rutaru backing away wiping his face "Why you.." he drew his sword and swung in a vortex of slashes covering the battlefeild.
Back to top Go down
that one guy

that one guy

Male Number of posts : 29

Character background
Name:: Hanel Saioshi
Energy:
Battle in the Midnight Left_bar_bleue46/52Battle in the Midnight Empty_bar_bleue  (46/52)
Battle in the Midnight Left_bar_bleue62/100Battle in the Midnight Empty_bar_bleue  (62/100)

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the Midnight   Battle in the Midnight I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 10:59 pm

Almost as soon as Hanel made it to the cemetery he was already attacked by the demon the force pushed him back a bit. He got up putting ice over his wound healing it with his powers. Hanel was angry but before he could do anything the demon had already made its next move ("vortex of slashes...")... Hanel tried to block this attack with a shield of ice the shield didn't last long but it lasted long enough for him not to take the full blunt of the attack. Hanel slammed his fist into the ground
"You killed the old man now we'll never know where to start our journey!!" Hanel yelled as a spike of ice
rose from the ground near the demon at a slanted angle to stab him.
He immediately summoned his ice blade in his right hand and got in a stance prepared for battle.
Back to top Go down
Arucard

Arucard

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the Midnight   Battle in the Midnight I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:21 am

"You should keep ripping your dress..." Azi coughed when he tried to laugh. Azi began throwing clouds in front of him and Rutaru to try and slow the blows. "Move! Get to Hanel and Mal, maybe we can beat him together!" He told Rutaru.
Back to top Go down
Rutaru
Admin
Rutaru

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the Midnight   Battle in the Midnight I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:24 am

Rutaru blushed for a moment and turned with nothing to say.

She jumped out of the way rolling onto a grave.

"Dammit ....I have an idea" Rutaru said still on her knees.

Rutaru stood "I can use the rest of my magic and energy to slightly injur the demon but...It will only wound it and slow it down not ikll it so you have todo the rest" Rutaru said standing.

The demon was too busy swinging his sword at Hanel covering him with small cuts.

Rutaru stood on her feet "Hey Ill be knocked out for awhile..so rich bitch don't rape me you perv" Rutaru said smiling.

Rutaru raised her hand slightly summoning her bow and one arrow, she set her bow with the arrow. The arrow began to shinea great deall as Rutaru lost energy this bow drains her energy. Rutaru aimed at the demons heart and shot the glowing arrow shot into the demon and Rutaru fell to the floor.

The demon laughed "That can't touch me HAHAHA" the demon stoopped in the m,iddle of his laugh to see the arrow was in his heart. He immedatley pulledit out and began to cough blood.

"Dammit...." he flew slowly into the center off the graveyard "HAHAHA I may be injured and slowed down but Im not HERE ALONE" he yelled.

He raised his hand and skeletons came out of there graves "I control the dead" hesaid laughing manically.

The army of th dead went limping attacking the chosen ones while the demon laughed sitting on the top off the church.
Back to top Go down
Mercutio

Mercutio

Male Number of posts : 23

Character background
Name:: Mercutio
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the Midnight   Battle in the Midnight I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:47 pm

Mercutio chuckled. After watching them for a while he grew bored and sat down on a tombstone.
Back to top Go down
that one guy

that one guy

Character background
Energy:
Battle in the Midnight Left_bar_bleue46/52Battle in the Midnight Empty_bar_bleue  (46/52)
Battle in the Midnight Left_bar_bleue62/100Battle in the Midnight Empty_bar_bleue  (62/100)

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the Midnight   Battle in the Midnight I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 4:54 pm

Hanel moved quickly again using his ice powers to make him slide across the ground to move faster he used his ice blade to slice the undead one after another. He cleared an area and attempted to catch his breath but this was too much the undead began to surround him. After quickly catching his breath he continued slashing through the undead until he finally got to Rutaru some of the undead were trying to finish her off but he got there just in time. Hanel rushed out of the crowd with Rutaru on one shoulder and tackling the undead with the other shoulder he stopped when he was outside the cemetery's fence he laid Rutaru on the ground and healed her wounds before finally getting back up skating to where Azi was at.

The undead quickly surrounded them. "Theres too many of them.. we have to get the leader"Hanel suggested.
Back to top Go down
Rutaru
Admin
Rutaru

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the Midnight   Battle in the Midnight I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:47 pm

Rutaru opened her eyes slowly to see Hanel and the undead surronding.

She shot up and used the small amount off energy to make a forcfeild of light that covered the graveyard extending burning the undead.

Rutaru breathed heavily "thank you Hanel" she said still huffing and puffing.

A clap echoed the demon smiled " I see you killed the undead but can you kill me" he said teasing.

The demon disapperared appearing behind Mercutio and whispered i his ear for noone to hear.

"How is a demona chosen one..i see your on the sides off the humans" the demonbacked away obvious he pissed him off.

The demon looked at Malenii who was resting because she took out plenty of the undead.

""Ill just kill you now" the demon charged at Malenii ready to kill.
Back to top Go down
that one guy

that one guy

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the Midnight   Battle in the Midnight I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:34 pm

"Stop it!!" Hanel sped at the demon using momentum and speed to enhance the following attack he covered his arm in ice, spikes of ice at his knuckles he punched the demon in his face.
"Don't you ever call me weak again.." Hanel said all the while punching the demon.

He turned around and quickly healed some of Malenii's wounds before the demon was able to attack him.

(already changed this on your HP)
Back to top Go down
Malenii
Admin
Malenii

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the Midnight   Battle in the Midnight I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 1:01 am

"DAMN IT"!!!!!! said malenii knocking the skeletons out of the way, she thrusted her sword in the ground surounding them in flames.

"im sick and tired of you stupid demons having your minions do your work for you" said Malenii almost going completly on fire her clothes were also starting to burn off

"im gonna get you once and for all you BASTARD!!!!!" malenii was getting out of control with anger

she slowly walked towards he demon, blasting anything in her way with fire, some of the skeletons disintegrated.

she went up to the demon and blasted him back a couple of feet. she walked up to to him and put her sword to him.

"hope i see you in hell bitch" said malenii thrusting her flamed sword through the demons heart, she didnt care if it killed him as long as he was in pain.

she fell back the flames engulfed her more and more, the fire was out of control "it wont stop.' said malenii as the burning sensation engulfed her completely."
Back to top Go down
Arucard

Arucard

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the Midnight   Battle in the Midnight I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 2:55 am

Azi hurled his lance into the demon. "Blow it out your ass!" he yelled.
"Hanel, help me with Mal, let's make something to stop the fire!" he said, forming huge black clouds above her.
He tried to keep his concentation while he kicked skeletons in half.
Back to top Go down
Rutaru
Admin
Rutaru

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the Midnight   Battle in the Midnight I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 7:29 pm

The demon looked at himself bleeding and loked at Hanel, Malenii and Azi and laughed. "HAHAHHAHAHAHHA"

"I do not admit defeat in the hands of children..but I have failed my mission to tell my lord Everoes" the demon said pulling out the lance out of himself and thrusting Maleniis sword out off him, and he wiped the blood from his face were Hanel had hit him.

The demon was moments and he limped backwards, as the crinsom blood poured out off his body. The demon fell to his knees.

He turned and looked at the children "Remember this kiddes..do no tget in Lord Everoes way!! HE WILL MAKE A NEW WORLD!! FOR DEMONS, WE WILL RULE" he laughed again and took his sword cuttig his own head off and the undead fell to the floor.

Rutaru looked at the demon as helaid motionlessly on the floor "Great another demon preaching about this fucking new world..is a load of B.S all that lord is going to bring is death....Demons are just stupid creatures..to kill yourself so you wouldnt be defeated " Rutaru said looking into the moonlight biting her lip.

"I guess you guys alll together delivered the final blow" Rutaru said smiling.

"Dammit by the time you guys cool her down this whole place would catch on fire" Rutaru ran to Malenii who laid on the floor as her flames engulfed the graveyard.

Rutaru looked at the storm clouds "The best kind of rain is a eletrical storm" Rutaru raised her hand and a bolt of lightning came striking down and a crashing thunder echoed the storm clouds opened and it began to let out rain.
Back to top Go down
that one guy

that one guy

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the Midnight   Battle in the Midnight I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 2:13 am

Hanel helped by shooting ice at the flames that weren't under the rain cloud. The ice melted and with it the flames went down.
Back to top Go down
Rutaru
Admin
Rutaru

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the Midnight   Battle in the Midnight I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 9:14 am

Rutaru helped Malenii up and smiled.

"So this Lord Everoes wants us dead and wants to get the keys....great everything is getting worse not only do I have to travel with that rich bitch perv....we dont even know were to go " Rutaru said putting her hand no her hip.

The moon seemed to disappear and the sun began to rise. Rutaru looked then turned to Mercutio taking out her bow sending a normal arrow at him only cetimeters from hurting him.

"Hey ass.... what if we died!! You dont lift a finger to help us...we have to work together" Rutaru said pissed.
Back to top Go down
Mercutio

Mercutio

Male Number of posts : 23

Character background
Name:: Mercutio
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the Midnight   Battle in the Midnight I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 3:51 pm

"Help? Why should I? I never said I was going to help any of you." Mercutio said combing his hair back to his hands.

Mercutio took out his gun and shot Rutaru in her arm.

"Don't threaten me with your pathetic arrows."
Back to top Go down
Arucard

Arucard

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the Midnight   Battle in the Midnight I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 4:51 pm

"But why don't you help us? Then you've also got a shot at the immortality." Azi said to Mercutio. He walked over and wiped the blood off his lance and put it away. "You may view us as pathetic kids, but you could always stick around and protect us, I mean, someone with powers like yours could really save us sometime. What do you say?" Azi had walked over and stuck out his hand.
Back to top Go down
Rutaru
Admin
Rutaru

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the Midnight   Battle in the Midnight I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:50 pm

Rutaru felt a warm ooze from her arm she looked down as the bullet skinned her arm she tried to stop the bleeding.

Rutaru looked at Azi's out stretched hand and smacked it.

"Azi don't bother he might shoot you...plus he dosent seem to wanna help us why should we even try.." Rutaru turned and walked a few steps away.

She turned "Lets GO! the old man said that blah blah lok for keyys..so lets get our asses in gear and go" Rutaru said ripping another peice off her dress as a bandage and wrapped around her arm..
Back to top Go down
Malenii
Admin
Malenii

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the Midnight   Battle in the Midnight I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 9:45 pm

"what the FUCK!!!!!" said malenii stomping to mercutio

She punched him in the face and knocked him to the ground, she set her hand on fire
"dont you ever fucking touch her again." said malenni just as the remainder of her burned clothes came off.
she didnt really care.

she then kicked him in the balls and set his hand on fire "bastard"
Back to top Go down
Rutaru
Admin
Rutaru

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the Midnight   Battle in the Midnight I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 9:48 pm

Rutaru looked at Malenii and grabbed her restraning her "Stop Malenii hes not worth it" Rutaru said.

Rutaru ran into the church and back she had a bag, she went through it throwing stuff out off the way.

Rutaru pulled out a red robe that was fire resistant "Here I got this from a black market dealer..its fire resistan" Rutaru said giving it to her.
Back to top Go down
Arucard

Arucard

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the Midnight   Battle in the Midnight I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 3:14 am

Azi walked over and helped Mercutio up, "Sorry about them, I'm trying to stay neutral in your scuffles. You should tag along anyway, you're really good. Think it over..." Azi said, walking to the group.

"I see you took my advice." Azi told Rutaru, laughing. "Anyone have an idea where our hunt for these keys should start?"
Back to top Go down
Rutaru
Admin
Rutaru

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the Midnight   Battle in the Midnight I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 9:17 am

"well I guess we should get out off here and goto the nearest town" Rutaru said scratching her head.

Rutaru ran to the cemtery fence and in an attempt to be hoped over, falling head first.
Back to top Go down
Arucard

Arucard

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the Midnight   Battle in the Midnight I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 3:21 am

Azi walked over to the gate entrance nearby, he held the door open. He sighed and snapped his fingers, a cloud appeared underneath Rutaru. The cloud carried her out of the Cemetery. "After you guys." Azi said to the group.
Back to top Go down
that one guy

that one guy

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the Midnight   Battle in the Midnight I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 11:50 pm

Hanel walked out of the cemetery gates "which direction is the nearest town?" Hanel asked them confused.
Back to top Go down
Rutaru
Admin
Rutaru

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the Midnight   Battle in the Midnight I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 11:08 am

Rutaru landed on the cliud and turned to azi "I DONT NEED YOUR HELP WLAKING" Rutaru said waving her arms in te air and turning and teisting and she fell off the cloud.

Rutaru got up and brushed her self off and turned to Hanel "Umm..lets just follow the trail" Rutaru said as she skipped towards the path almost tripping but catching her balance.

((im posting in the trail))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the Midnight   Battle in the Midnight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle in the Midnight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowrun: the revolution :: The Abandoned Church :: The Cemetery-
Jump to: