Shadowrun: the revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowrun: the revolution

Children gifted with the powers of the past demon gods are sent on a journey that will test their powers,and friendship and fight demons while finding the 9 keys of immortality....Too bad theres an evil lord that do anything to get it first !!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The center of the Church

Go down 
+3
that one guy
Mercutio
Rutaru
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rutaru
Admin
Rutaru

Female Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Character background
Name:: Rutaru Kino~meru
Energy:
The center of the Church Left_bar_bleue55/55The center of the Church Empty_bar_bleue  (55/55)
Magic/Power::
The center of the Church Left_bar_bleue100/100The center of the Church Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The center of the Church Empty
PostSubject: The center of the Church   The center of the Church I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 9:21 am

The old man walked slowly humming a tune.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowrun.heavenforum.com
Mercutio

Mercutio

Male Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Character background
Name:: Mercutio
Energy:
The center of the Church Left_bar_bleue55/55The center of the Church Empty_bar_bleue  (55/55)
The center of the Church Left_bar_bleue100/100The center of the Church Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The center of the Church   The center of the Church I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 10:33 am

Mercutio followed inside.

"This place was built by demons." He said.
Back to top Go down
that one guy

that one guy

Male Number of posts : 29

Character background
Name:: Hanel Saioshi
Energy:
The center of the Church Left_bar_bleue46/52The center of the Church Empty_bar_bleue  (46/52)
The center of the Church Left_bar_bleue62/100The center of the Church Empty_bar_bleue  (62/100)

PostSubject: Re: The center of the Church   The center of the Church I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 5:49 pm

Hanel walked inside behind them "by demons..." he said silently to himself as he looked at the design...... it didn't look anything like that of a human's church but that was obvious, he felt as if he could feel a demon's presence inside this church but there didn't seem to be any around.
Back to top Go down
SamBlam!!

SamBlam!!

Female Number of posts : 7

Character background
Name:: Miyuki
Energy:
The center of the Church Left_bar_bleue52/52The center of the Church Empty_bar_bleue  (52/52)
The center of the Church Left_bar_bleue98/100The center of the Church Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)

PostSubject: Re: The center of the Church   The center of the Church I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 7:29 pm

Miyuki rolled her eyes and thought, "Whatever, old man."
She walked inside the church and looked around. She couldn't help, but feel like something was off with this church.
Back to top Go down
Arucard

Arucard

Male Number of posts : 45

Character background
Name:: Azriphale
Energy:
The center of the Church Left_bar_bleue42/55The center of the Church Empty_bar_bleue  (42/55)
The center of the Church Left_bar_bleue78/100The center of the Church Empty_bar_bleue  (78/100)

PostSubject: Re: The center of the Church   The center of the Church I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 3:46 am

After having caught Rutaru from falling down the stairs, Azi walked in. "How is it that you know so much about demons or why we're here?" he asked Mercutio. "Although I guess this place radiates demon-stench."
Back to top Go down
Rutaru
Admin
Rutaru

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The center of the Church   The center of the Church I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 7:44 pm

Rutaru sighed then looked at Azi "Why dont you mind your own buisness..." rUTARU SAID.

tHE OLD MAN STOPPED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CHURCH..

"Your right but wrong too..young man..this church was built by both demons andhumans..the last demon king built this 16 years ago with the recent human king " the old man said waving his cane.
Back to top Go down
Arucard

Arucard

Character background
Energy:
The center of the Church Left_bar_bleue42/55The center of the Church Empty_bar_bleue  (42/55)
The center of the Church Left_bar_bleue78/100The center of the Church Empty_bar_bleue  (78/100)

PostSubject: Re: The center of the Church   The center of the Church I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 3:19 am

"Hey, just trying to get some more info. But seeings how we can't get anything from him, I'll ask you." Azi said, motioning to the old man. 'Why was this place built?'
Back to top Go down
that one guy

that one guy

Character background
Energy:
The center of the Church Left_bar_bleue46/52The center of the Church Empty_bar_bleue  (46/52)
The center of the Church Left_bar_bleue62/100The center of the Church Empty_bar_bleue  (62/100)

PostSubject: Re: The center of the Church   The center of the Church I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 6:12 pm

( I don't know if I'm aloud to add to the story, edit this post if you want)

Something sparked in Hanel's head

Oh yeah this church! Its the one my parents told me about when i was little...... what a short alliance Hanel thought remembering.

"This church was built to signify the alliance of the humans and demons sixteen years ago.......of course as you can tell with whats been going on and what not this alliance is broken....actually it has been broken for about nine years.......my parents told me about this church its cool i actually get to see it in person" Hanel said in a calm tone
Back to top Go down
Rutaru
Admin
Rutaru

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The center of the Church   The center of the Church I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:14 pm

"correct ruggamuffin," the old man said to Hanel.

"Actually the alliance wasbroken after the last demon king was executed for doing someting against th demon code...that king kept peace..tis the other demons who broke the alliance" he added.

Rutaru put her hand on the church wall and sighed "Well those disgusting demons broke the contract and the last demon king wasnt kind at all he allowed the demons to kill humans or no reason!!" Rutaru stopped thn looked at the sky.

"Just froget it DEMONS ARE HOES!!" Rutaru sat in the pew and sighed.

"I hope this church falls down" Rutaru said sighed.
Back to top Go down
Arucard

Arucard

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The center of the Church   The center of the Church I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:10 am

Azi leaned against a wall, "We could always speed up the destruction of this hellhole... But, I guess this place is somehow important to our quest. What's the game-plan gramps?" he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Rutaru
Admin
Rutaru

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The center of the Church   The center of the Church I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:52 am

The old man hit Azi in the back of his leg causing him to fall.

"Don't call me an old man, you son of a bitch kids these days have no manner" he said.

"Well let me skip the things you already know ...you all were give demonic powers yadda yadda yada and you must all go on a quest to stop the revolution of this country yadday yadda yadda the demons are under the control of a darker force and no one is stoping them because the last demon king died without an heir....so the underworld does not have a king to keep the peace..." the old man coughed.

"The last demon king didn't want just anyone to become king...because there are evil forces who want the underworld to rule this country...So the last demon king took 9 keys and spreaded them around Shadowrun..you need those kings to open the vault with the crown...that signifis ultimate rule and the vial of immortality that were the demon kings prized possesion will allow them immortality..the keys are guarded by spirits of previous demon kings which are located" the old man eyes rolled back into his head and blood spurted from his mouth and a sword was through his heart.

"COme on whippersnappers hurry " he said his last words.
Back to top Go down
Arucard

Arucard

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The center of the Church   The center of the Church I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 12:14 am

"Holy beejeezus!!!" Azi screamed as blood spurted onto him. Quickly he scrambled to his feet and withdrew his lance.
Back to top Go down
Rutaru
Admin
Rutaru

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The center of the Church   The center of the Church I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 10:03 pm

Rutaru gasped and ducked in fear of the falling debrie.

The center of the Church New_demon_

The demon threw the old mans corpse into a wall.
"HAHAHA just adolscent brats....you are the chosen ones..how pathetic" the demon laughed.

The demon clenched his fist and a vortex surronded him. His wings expanded 10 more feet and he laughed again.

"Im sorry babies but my Lord will become King...and I guess you children just have to die" he laughed again.

His wings moved vigrously in a sweeping pattern and bursted through the church.

"Your kids..Lets play Tag Catch me if you can" his laughs echoed through the church even though he wasnt present.

Rutaru shot a bolt of lightining into the sky to strike him down.

"Dammit who the hell does he think he is calling me a kid" Rutaru flusterd stomping her feet and pouting throwing a tantrum.
Back to top Go down
Malenii
Admin
Malenii

Female Number of posts : 32

Character background
Name:: Malenii D'cielo
Energy:
The center of the Church Left_bar_bleue90/100The center of the Church Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

PostSubject: Re: The center of the Church   The center of the Church I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 10:05 pm

Malenni looked at Rutaru "I hate that too...lets get this asshole" Malenni shot up in flames for a moment then looked at Rutaru "Hey give me a lift" she said.
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/ladominicana6
Rutaru
Admin
Rutaru

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The center of the Church   The center of the Church I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 10:10 pm

Rutaru loked at Malenii "I can help you there" Rutaru's back grew bright angel wings of light then grabbed Malenii lifting her through the hole the demon made.

Rutaru floated holding Malenni "He's right ther" she said.

The demon smiled "I see you can fly too....but I dobut a bunch of humans such as yourselved can do any harm...after all your just kids" he said chuclking as he flew out off sight.
Back to top Go down
Malenii
Admin
Malenii

Character background
Energy:
The center of the Church Left_bar_bleue90/100The center of the Church Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

PostSubject: Re: The center of the Church   The center of the Church I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 10:11 pm

Malenii angered "That demon is teasing me IM GONNA SLICE HIM UP THEN BURN HIS BODY INTO ASH" She yelled drawing her sword as her head seemed to catch on fire.
Back to top Go down
Rutaru
Admin
Rutaru

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The center of the Church   The center of the Church I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 10:13 pm

"AHHHHHH" Rutaru cried.

"Your burning me Malenii" she yelled accidentaly droping her to the floor.

Rutaru shook around trying to blow herself off.
Back to top Go down
Malenii
Admin
Malenii

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The center of the Church   The center of the Church I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 10:16 pm

Malenii landed as iff she wasn't dropped a few yards from the sky.

"Lets go!! That demon is in the cemetry " MAlenni stoppped herself and ran to the old man's corpse.

She lifted him onto a pew and closed his eyes. She bowed her heads in prayer and mumbled a prayer softly in spanish.

Malenii sighed and got up lifting her hand to her forehead then her heart then her shoulders and kissing her hand that motioned into the shape of a cross.

Malenii turned "NOW LETS KILL THIS BASTARD" Malenii ran now trying to exit the church.

Last edited by Malenii on Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rutaru
Admin
Rutaru

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The center of the Church   The center of the Church I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 10:20 pm

Rutaru who was flying in the sky looked at the group "Wow....shes religous one momment then now is ready to kill...weird..but I guess this whole group is weird..We are just teenagers trying to save our country from evil demons" Rutaru said sarcastically.

Rutaru sighed "Great its not like WE have lives or anything.......except for that rich bitch" she said yelling to Azi.
Back to top Go down
SamBlam!!

SamBlam!!

Female Number of posts : 7

Character background
Name:: Miyuki
Energy:
The center of the Church Left_bar_bleue52/52The center of the Church Empty_bar_bleue  (52/52)
The center of the Church Left_bar_bleue98/100The center of the Church Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)

PostSubject: Re: The center of the Church   The center of the Church I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:25 pm

Miyuki blinked, and wonder if the old man did get killed and this new demon appeared.
"So I guess we have to fight it?" asked Miyuki, though she knew what the answer was. She dragged her feet, and exited the church.
Back to top Go down
that one guy

that one guy

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The center of the Church   The center of the Church I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 10:35 pm

Hanel used his ice powers to speed him up and skated on the ground rushing outside the church and towards to cemetery.
Back to top Go down
thehero

Male Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Character background
Name:: Vince Marvelo Granger
Energy:
The center of the Church Left_bar_bleue49/55The center of the Church Empty_bar_bleue  (49/55)
The center of the Church Left_bar_bleue97/100The center of the Church Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)

PostSubject: Re: The center of the Church   The center of the Church I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 3:33 pm

Vince looked up "I must not kill anymore" Vince said mumbling biting his lip.

Instead of fighting he went to the dead old man's corpse and sat next to him.

"So old man... what else do we need to know..we have to kill HIM, Lord Everoes..I knew he was bad from the start" Vince sighed.

"I really do hate killing" HE SAID MUMBLING.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jhonjhonisawsumnis
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The center of the Church   The center of the Church I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The center of the Church
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowrun: the revolution :: The Abandoned Church :: The Grand Hall-
Jump to: