Shadowrun: the revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowrun: the revolution

Children gifted with the powers of the past demon gods are sent on a journey that will test their powers,and friendship and fight demons while finding the 9 keys of immortality....Too bad theres an evil lord that do anything to get it first !!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The beautiful maiden...

Go down 
+3
Rutaru
Mercutio
Lampades
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lampades
Admin
Lampades

Female Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Character background
Name:: Lampades
Energy:
The beautiful maiden... Left_bar_bleue75/75The beautiful maiden... Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)
Magic/Power::
The beautiful maiden... Left_bar_bleue100/100The beautiful maiden... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The beautiful maiden... Empty
PostSubject: The beautiful maiden...   The beautiful maiden... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 3:57 pm

"Hello?" A woman's voice echoed in the house.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fliskoflasko
Mercutio

Mercutio

Male Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Character background
Name:: Mercutio
Energy:
The beautiful maiden... Left_bar_bleue55/55The beautiful maiden... Empty_bar_bleue  (55/55)
The beautiful maiden... Left_bar_bleue100/100The beautiful maiden... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful maiden...   The beautiful maiden... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 3:59 pm

Mercutio stepped into the house.

"Who's here? Reveal yourself." He said taking out his gun.
Back to top Go down
Rutaru
Admin
Rutaru

Female Number of posts : 69

Character background
Name:: Rutaru Kino~meru
Energy:
The beautiful maiden... Left_bar_bleue55/55The beautiful maiden... Empty_bar_bleue  (55/55)

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful maiden...   The beautiful maiden... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:07 pm

Rutaru skipped in after Mercutio and looked around.

"Mercutio put your gun down...we are breaking and entering" Rutar usaid whispereing.

"Its too dark in this place...Ill lighten it up" Rutaru snapped her finger and all the lights in the house turned on.

Rutaru saw a figure and looked into its eyes and screamed.

"AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh a GHOST" Rutaru said as her no controol of her eletrical power shattered all the bulbs.

The room again became pitch black........
Back to top Go down
http://shadowrun.heavenforum.com
thehero

Male Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Character background
Name:: Vince Marvelo Granger
Energy:
The beautiful maiden... Left_bar_bleue49/55The beautiful maiden... Empty_bar_bleue  (49/55)
The beautiful maiden... Left_bar_bleue97/100The beautiful maiden... Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful maiden...   The beautiful maiden... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:13 pm

Vince followed in and hear a blood curdling scream.

"Rutaru....are you okay" Vince said grabbing Rutaru putting her in his chest then resting his hand on her but he looked at Malenii "DO you need me to hold you too" he asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jhonjhonisawsumnis
Rutaru
Admin
Rutaru

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful maiden...   The beautiful maiden... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:14 pm

Rutaru punched Vince straight in the face "Perv!" she yelled running behind Malenii ducking.

"A...a ...ghost" Rutaru mumbled shivering from fear.
Back to top Go down
Malenii
Admin
Malenii

Female Number of posts : 32

Character background
Name:: Malenii D'cielo
Energy:
The beautiful maiden... Left_bar_bleue90/100The beautiful maiden... Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful maiden...   The beautiful maiden... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:20 pm

Maleni stared at Vince "Get away before I rip your balls off poerv..I never even considered you to be a sicko rapist...i always thought it was going to be Azi" Malenii snickerd.

Malenii turned to Rutaru "Their is no such thing as ghosts...what are you a pre-schooler...ghosts dont exsist" Malenii said comforting her friend.

Malenii raised her hand and it caught on to fire and the house lighted up.

Malenii looked at the "beautiful maiden" and laughed "Its not a ghost..its just a lady you dumbass" Malenii said as hit Rutaru with her kantana.
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/ladominicana6
that one guy

that one guy

Male Number of posts : 29

Character background
Name:: Hanel Saioshi
Energy:
The beautiful maiden... Left_bar_bleue46/52The beautiful maiden... Empty_bar_bleue  (46/52)
The beautiful maiden... Left_bar_bleue62/100The beautiful maiden... Empty_bar_bleue  (62/100)

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful maiden...   The beautiful maiden... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:42 pm

The girl didn't look like she was just any normal human.....(we don't know shes a demon yet)
"Where are you from?" Hanel asked the girl yawning afterwards cause he was extremely tired
Back to top Go down
Rutaru
Admin
Rutaru

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful maiden...   The beautiful maiden... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:44 pm

Rutaru came from Malenii "So shes not a ghost..." Rutaru poked the women several times.

Rutaru thought for a bit "But her boobs are abnormally large for human" Rutaru said pokinng her boobs.
Back to top Go down
Lampades
Admin
Lampades

Character background
Energy:
The beautiful maiden... Left_bar_bleue75/75The beautiful maiden... Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful maiden...   The beautiful maiden... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:47 pm

"Please. Do not touch me." The woman said taking Rutaru's hand smiling gently.

Suddenly, the woman throws Rutaru across the room into the door post.

"I'd appreciate it if you told me who you are and why you are in here." She said brushing her hair back.
Back to top Go down
Rutaru
Admin
Rutaru

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful maiden...   The beautiful maiden... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:54 pm

Rutaru slammed into the door post lettingout a whail.

Rutaru landed and layed motionlessly on the floor for a moment then began to rub her lower back.

Rutaru looked up tearing up.

Rutaru picked herself up and sumbled "I'd appreciate if you wouldnt throw me into a door post you he-she steriod using fake-boobed bitch" Rutaru said.
Back to top Go down
that one guy

that one guy

Male Number of posts : 29

Character background
Name:: Hanel Saioshi
Energy:
The beautiful maiden... Left_bar_bleue46/52The beautiful maiden... Empty_bar_bleue  (46/52)
The beautiful maiden... Left_bar_bleue62/100The beautiful maiden... Empty_bar_bleue  (62/100)

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful maiden...   The beautiful maiden... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 6:04 pm

Hanel was too tired to try to respond in a reasonable way so he shot ice at the woman who just threw Rutaru to a wall...............plus he truthfully didn't know why they were actually there.
Back to top Go down
Arucard

Arucard

Male Number of posts : 45

Character background
Name:: Azriphale
Energy:
The beautiful maiden... Left_bar_bleue42/55The beautiful maiden... Empty_bar_bleue  (42/55)
The beautiful maiden... Left_bar_bleue78/100The beautiful maiden... Empty_bar_bleue  (78/100)

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful maiden...   The beautiful maiden... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:14 pm

"Listen, we shouldn't be fighting." Azi said, walking between them, avoiding the ice. "Are you here to help us Miss?" He grinned at the beautiful woman, he was a sucker for a dame.
Back to top Go down
Lampades
Admin
Lampades

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful maiden...   The beautiful maiden... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:16 pm

"Oh Good Lord.." She said with a disgusted look on her face.

She looked at Mercutio and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Mercutio

Mercutio

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful maiden...   The beautiful maiden... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:17 pm

"I can't believe it. Lampades... you look... amazing." Mercutio said walking towards her.
Back to top Go down
Arucard

Arucard

Character background
Energy:
The beautiful maiden... Left_bar_bleue42/55The beautiful maiden... Empty_bar_bleue  (42/55)
The beautiful maiden... Left_bar_bleue78/100The beautiful maiden... Empty_bar_bleue  (78/100)

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful maiden...   The beautiful maiden... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:20 pm

Azi watched the two staring at one another, a quizzical look on his face. "You two...know...each other.?"
Back to top Go down
Lampades
Admin
Lampades

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful maiden...   The beautiful maiden... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:20 pm

"I'd advise you not to get closer, Mercutio." Lampades announced to him.

"Our friendship isn't substantial enough for you to think I will not inflict any sort of pain on you." She said.
Back to top Go down
Mercutio

Mercutio

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful maiden...   The beautiful maiden... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:23 pm

Mercutio grinned.

"You're as cut throat as ever." He said pointing his gun at her.

He looked at Azi.

"She was a dear friend of mine back when I was a kid. And don't doubt her... she's killed more people than I can remember. He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Arucard

Arucard

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful maiden...   The beautiful maiden... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:26 pm

"Well, then it doesn't pain me as much to draw my weapon....." Azi said, drawing his Lance.
Back to top Go down
Lampades
Admin
Lampades

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful maiden...   The beautiful maiden... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:32 pm

Don't draw your weapons so fast." She said.

Suddenly, appearing behind Azi.

"I'm here to help you." She whispered with one hand on his lance.
Back to top Go down
Arucard

Arucard

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful maiden...   The beautiful maiden... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:34 pm

Startled, Azi used a force of wind to blow the woman away from him. "Don't touch my Lance you horrid woman." he frowned.
Back to top Go down
Lampades
Admin
Lampades

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful maiden...   The beautiful maiden... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:36 pm

Lampades eyes glistened with shock and sadness.

"I'm... very sorry. But believe me.. I am here to help." She said as her eyes began to tear up.
Back to top Go down
Mercutio

Mercutio

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful maiden...   The beautiful maiden... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:38 pm

Mercutio looked at Azi.

"Why'd you do that, you jerk!" He shouted.

"Lampades is the messenger from the underworld." Mercutio growled at him.

"Even though she's a killer we can't take her help for granted." He said.
Back to top Go down
Arucard

Arucard

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful maiden...   The beautiful maiden... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:42 pm

Azi gulped, he felt quite bad. "Listen, Miss, I'm very sorry, you just startled me... I'm gonna go sit over there for a while, I need rest."
Back to top Go down
Lampades
Admin
Lampades

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful maiden...   The beautiful maiden... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:45 pm

"It's okay." Lampades said smiling.

"You selected are the chosen ones. You were bestowed the powers from the Gods of the underworld." She grinned.

"You should be very proud of yourselves. Ecspecially you humans. This much chosen ones from the human world has never been this prominent." She bowed.
Back to top Go down
Arucard

Arucard

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful maiden...   The beautiful maiden... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:49 pm

"So we've somewhat gathered!" Azi called from the corner of the room where he sat...head hung.
Back to top Go down
Mercutio

Mercutio

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful maiden...   The beautiful maiden... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:51 pm

"I never wanted this, Lampades. I don't want to go on this stupid voyage!" I don't want to die!" Mercutio shouted.
Back to top Go down
Lampades
Admin
Lampades

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful maiden...   The beautiful maiden... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:05 am

"I'm so sorry, Mercutio. But the Gods have chosen you." She said.

Lampades lifted up a lantern. It began to glow. Words began to appear in the air.

And so the curse is brought to 9 chosen ones. Bestowed the power of the first and most powerful demon king, Kilik. Every century, a new set of chosen ones are selected.

And the 18 powerful beings fight to determine what 9 will live and what 9 will die. Only 1 chosen one of a selected power is able to live another century... until the curse is bestowed upon the demon and human world again.

Fire...Water...Wind...Mind...Metal...Earth...Plant...Time...Light
Back to top Go down
Rutaru
Admin
Rutaru

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful maiden...   The beautiful maiden... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:45 am

Rutaru listened to this woman and jumped to her feet "How in the hell do you know alll off this....how do you know were cursed...who put this curse on us" Rutaru tripped on her tounbge in isbelif and her widened eyes stared at Lampades.
Back to top Go down
Arucard

Arucard

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful maiden...   The beautiful maiden... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 3:26 am

"Umm, did you miss the part about her being a messenger from the underworld?" Azi sneered from his seat. "Anyway, is there more to the story we should know?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful maiden...   The beautiful maiden... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The beautiful maiden...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowrun: the revolution :: The Forest :: The trail :: The woman's house :: The demon keys are...-
Jump to: