Shadowrun: the revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowrun: the revolution

Children gifted with the powers of the past demon gods are sent on a journey that will test their powers,and friendship and fight demons while finding the 9 keys of immortality....Too bad theres an evil lord that do anything to get it first !!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The trail to unknown locations

Go down 
+2
thehero
Rutaru
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rutaru
Admin
Rutaru

Female Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Character background
Name:: Rutaru Kino~meru
Energy:
The trail to unknown locations Left_bar_bleue55/55The trail to unknown locations Empty_bar_bleue  (55/55)
Magic/Power::
The trail to unknown locations Left_bar_bleue100/100The trail to unknown locations Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The trail to unknown locations Empty
PostSubject: The trail to unknown locations   The trail to unknown locations I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 11:11 am

Rutaru kept skiping followed by the others now looking around to see that they were surronded by a group of burned trees.

Rutaru looked at Malenii "Im guessing you burned down these trees...what did they hit you"Rutaru said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowrun.heavenforum.com
thehero

Male Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Character background
Name:: Vince Marvelo Granger
Energy:
The trail to unknown locations Left_bar_bleue49/55The trail to unknown locations Empty_bar_bleue  (49/55)
The trail to unknown locations Left_bar_bleue97/100The trail to unknown locations Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)

PostSubject: Re: The trail to unknown locations   The trail to unknown locations I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 8:30 pm

Vince jumped from the tree and smiled looking at Rutaru.

"Hey are you injured miss.rutaru " he said grabbing Rutaru leg then wrapping a bandage onto her bloodied knees.

"Sorry I didn't help in the fight I just think killing is morally wrong..oh my name is Vince Marvelous Granger I dont think I really talked to you" Vince said smiling with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jhonjhonisawsumnis
Rutaru
Admin
Rutaru

Character background
Energy:
The trail to unknown locations Left_bar_bleue55/55The trail to unknown locations Empty_bar_bleue  (55/55)
The trail to unknown locations Left_bar_bleue100/100The trail to unknown locations Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The trail to unknown locations   The trail to unknown locations I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 8:40 pm

Rutaru blushed as he banaged her knees.

"What the hell!! Well I guess I can't change what you believe in...but sooner or later your gonna have to kill a demon you know" Rutaru said waiting for the others.

Rutaru kicked Vince in the face after he finished bandaging her knees. "Don;'tall me Miss..just call me Rutaru you loser" Rutaru said jumping to her feet.
Back to top Go down
thehero

Character background
Energy:
The trail to unknown locations Left_bar_bleue49/55The trail to unknown locations Empty_bar_bleue  (49/55)
The trail to unknown locations Left_bar_bleue97/100The trail to unknown locations Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)

PostSubject: Re: The trail to unknown locations   The trail to unknown locations I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 8:45 pm

Vince smiled then wiped the blood from his nose and laughed and smiled "Your funny..." he said.

"Maya..your just like her" he mumbled beneath his breath so Rutaru couldnt hear.

Vince got up and dusted himself off "Okay....Rutaru then...When the day comes I will have to kill Lord Everoes but Ill just wait until that day and fight with my twin said sheaths on" he said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Rutaru
Admin
Rutaru

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The trail to unknown locations   The trail to unknown locations I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 8:46 pm

Rutaru looked at him "Idiot your gonna die if you fight like that..fine its your funeral" Rutaru said sighing.
Back to top Go down
Malenii
Admin
Malenii

Female Number of posts : 32

Character background
Name:: Malenii D'cielo
Energy:
The trail to unknown locations Left_bar_bleue90/100The trail to unknown locations Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

PostSubject: Re: The trail to unknown locations   The trail to unknown locations I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 9:17 pm

"No bitch i burned them down cuz i felt like it." said malenii scowling.

Malenii turned to vince "who the fuck are you"said malenii glaring at the new person

Last edited by Malenii on Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/ladominicana6
thehero

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The trail to unknown locations   The trail to unknown locations I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 9:36 pm

"I introduced myself before but again..Im Vince Marvelous Ganger..." he said bowing.

"I control earth" he said kindly.
Back to top Go down
Malenii
Admin
Malenii

Character background
Energy:
The trail to unknown locations Left_bar_bleue90/100The trail to unknown locations Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

PostSubject: Re: The trail to unknown locations   The trail to unknown locations I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 9:54 pm

malenii started laughing at his name "marvelous ganger?" she said smirking

she got serious "i really dont care who you are, but since you were nice enough to tell me your name ill tell you mine, im Malenii D'Cielo" she said with a bored tone
Back to top Go down
Arucard

Arucard

Male Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Character background
Name:: Azriphale
Energy:
The trail to unknown locations Left_bar_bleue42/55The trail to unknown locations Empty_bar_bleue  (42/55)
The trail to unknown locations Left_bar_bleue78/100The trail to unknown locations Empty_bar_bleue  (78/100)

PostSubject: Re: The trail to unknown locations   The trail to unknown locations I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 5:07 am

Azi laughed at the newcomer, "Don't worry Rutaru does that kind of stuff to everybody. Hi, I'm Azriphale Grayson, Air Man as it were...feel free to call me Azi." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
thehero

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The trail to unknown locations   The trail to unknown locations I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 7:06 pm

Vince chuckled "Azi?? Thats really a gay name.....no offense" Vince chuckled.

Vince took a small thought "Grayson...are you a distant cousin to a royal family" Vince asked.
Back to top Go down
Rutaru
Admin
Rutaru

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The trail to unknown locations   The trail to unknown locations I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 7:09 pm

Rutaru skipped along twirling and tripped over her feet tripping.

"I know..Azi is really a gay name" she laughed.

"Vince..he's just a rich bitch...he is the son off the king...you shouldn't call him Prince Rich bitch she said laughing to herself" Rutaru rose to her feet.
Back to top Go down
thehero

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The trail to unknown locations   The trail to unknown locations I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 7:11 pm

Vince looke dat Azi in shock then bent down on his knee and bowed "Prince Azriphale its an honor to meet you" Vince said still bowing.
Back to top Go down
Rutaru
Admin
Rutaru

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The trail to unknown locations   The trail to unknown locations I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 7:16 pm

Rutaru kicked Vince square in the middle off his back you could hear the slamming and the scream off Vince.

"Don't bow to him..he's a stupid pervert..I dont care if hes prince or a rich bitch...Grow some balls a man should never bow to anyone only at there death a real man can fall to his knees and DIE" Rutaru shrugged yelling.

"See thats how I want to die after I used by last breath to give my killer the finger and tell him Bite Me..then fall to my knees..an honorable death" Rutaru said like it was her wildest fantasy.

"See are me Malenii the only real men here" Rutaru said sighing.
Back to top Go down
that one guy

that one guy

Male Number of posts : 29

Character background
Name:: Hanel Saioshi
Energy:
The trail to unknown locations Left_bar_bleue46/52The trail to unknown locations Empty_bar_bleue  (46/52)
The trail to unknown locations Left_bar_bleue62/100The trail to unknown locations Empty_bar_bleue  (62/100)

PostSubject: Re: The trail to unknown locations   The trail to unknown locations I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 7:17 pm

Hanel couldn't help but let out a giggle as he heard their talking he looked towards Malenii she looked injured he used his ice powers and healed healed her wounds from where he stood.
"All better" Hanel said smiling

Hanel's eyes widened as he sensed a new presence "Something or someone is in that house we're coming up to" Hanel said warning the group, the house was kind of far but he could see it clearly with his keen vision.

Last edited by that one guy on Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thehero

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The trail to unknown locations   The trail to unknown locations I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 10:01 pm

Vince yelled in pain and arose stumbling.

"Well If I need a lesson about manliness I dont think Id come to you...you are jst a girl" Vince said nicely smiling.
Back to top Go down
Arucard

Arucard

Character background
Energy:
The trail to unknown locations Left_bar_bleue42/55The trail to unknown locations Empty_bar_bleue  (42/55)
The trail to unknown locations Left_bar_bleue78/100The trail to unknown locations Empty_bar_bleue  (78/100)

PostSubject: Re: The trail to unknown locations   The trail to unknown locations I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 10:25 pm

Azi chuckled, "Yeah, don't ever bow to me, I gave that life up a long time ago. And as for my name...I was named for a high-ranked angel."
Back to top Go down
Mercutio

Mercutio

Male Number of posts : 23

Character background
Name:: Mercutio
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The trail to unknown locations   The trail to unknown locations I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 11:18 pm

Mercutio sighed.

"I'm sorry for being so distant. But the human world is far different than the underworld from where I came. But I take it a few of you don't like my kind. And believe me. I'm not very fond of yours." He said.

He took out his gun to polish it as they walk.

"I don't like fighting against weak demons. That is why I didn't assist you. It's not very tactical to have every member of this group weakened at once. I thought you guys at least deserved an explanation."
Back to top Go down
Malenii
Admin
Malenii

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The trail to unknown locations   The trail to unknown locations I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 11:27 pm

"thanks hanel." said malenii getting up

"oh my god hes trying to be nice.' said malenii sarcasticaly to mercutio

she turned on looked ahead 'can we hurry up, i want some action, i wanna fight someone'
Back to top Go down
Rutaru
Admin
Rutaru

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The trail to unknown locations   The trail to unknown locations I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 7:36 pm

Rutaru blushed and kicked Vince in the knee and turned away.

"Just a girl...can just a girl rearrange your balls in your mouths" Rutaru yelled trying to kick him in his crotch.

Rutaru stopped then turned to Mercutio "I dont think I said I was tatical..." Rutaru said.

Rutaru turned "Ill say it too your face I HATE DEMONS! so Id be best iff you dont put your filthy blood sained hands off me KILLER" Rutaru said glaring at Mercutio.
Back to top Go down
thehero

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The trail to unknown locations   The trail to unknown locations I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 7:43 pm

Vince sighed then wiped a sweat drop from his head.

"Whew..I really didn't think girls could be so like this.....you should stop fighting with Mercutio a proper woman shouldnt fight or in the battlefield" Vince said.

Vince grabbed Rutaru's hand "You really shouldnt hate just one race...a demons hand is no diffrent from a humans they both have slaughtered living creatures... thats why you should never hate or kill" Vince said gently.
Back to top Go down
Rutaru
Admin
Rutaru

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The trail to unknown locations   The trail to unknown locations I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 7:51 pm

Rutaru head butted Vince away.

"Well sorry that NOT EVERYONE HAS A IDEALISTIC FANTASY THAT YOU'LL KNOW NEVER CAME TRUE" Rutaru turned.

Rutaru looked at Mercutio "I don't like your kind..but Ill put up with you just because were on the same team" Rutaru calmed down and looked at Malenii.

Rutaru jolted to Malenii then tripped falling head first on Malenii.

Rutaru sighed "I hate preaching to you guys I just want to rest".

"Sorry...but look Mal-Mal a little house" Rutaru said
Back to top Go down
Mercutio

Mercutio

Male Number of posts : 23

Character background
Name:: Mercutio
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The trail to unknown locations   The trail to unknown locations I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:25 pm

"Whatever. Your blood is more filthier than my own." He said.
Back to top Go down
Malenii
Admin
Malenii

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The trail to unknown locations   The trail to unknown locations I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:46 pm

"yo, what the fuck get off of me!" aid malenii pushing rutaru off of her.

"hey bitch." said malenii turning to mercutio

"your blood is filthy, fuking demon.' said malenii getting very angry
Back to top Go down
Rutaru
Admin
Rutaru

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The trail to unknown locations   The trail to unknown locations I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:05 pm

Rutaru looked down "So..I guess demons are filthy creatures" Rutaru mumbled diggiong her fingernails into her arm.

Rutaru faked a smile and turned "I hate demons to Malenii.. but we have to put up with him.." Rutaru said.
Back to top Go down
thehero

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The trail to unknown locations   The trail to unknown locations I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:15 pm

Vince turned and smacked Rutaru across her face.

"Maya Stop it" he yelled.

"Humans and Demons both have filthy blood... both man and demon has killed another and stained their hands equally.. you shouldn't hate a certain race" he said.
Back to top Go down
Rutaru
Admin
Rutaru

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The trail to unknown locations   The trail to unknown locations I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:21 pm

Rutaru grabbed her cheek that was bright red.

"Dont preach to me you bitch...don't tell me what I can and cannot do..you never been i my soes you prick" Rutaru.

Rutaru turned to Vince "AND I DONT KNOW WHO MAYA IS BUT SHES NOT ME" Rutaru yelled.

"You don't know what I have beenthrough so dont try and tell me what I should believe in....I bet you'd hate demons too if they did this to you"Rutaru's eyes began to tear unbuttoned her back that had scars all over and she buttoned it back quickly.
Back to top Go down
Malenii
Admin
Malenii

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The trail to unknown locations   The trail to unknown locations I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:34 pm

"dont fucking touch us you bastard.' said malenii punching him in the face

"you wanna see some real fucking scars" said malenii turning around exposing her back showing the hundreds of scars she had.

the scars wents from big to small she showed him the other scars the one on the back of her leg and the x shaped one on her lower left cheek

"we were little girls we couldn't defend ourselves like you, your guys!!" said malenii angrily

"i have to admit i wasnt always this strong, these scars are what i went through to become strong and probably rutaru too!!!!!!" malenii said angrily she grabbed rutaru and went off to the path then into the forest burning down trees as she passed
Back to top Go down
thehero

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The trail to unknown locations   The trail to unknown locations I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:38 pm

Vince grabbed his face and groaned in pain.

Vince stopped yelling and listened to Malenii.

Vince saw both girls scars "Yah..I frogot they were just girls.." he mumbled.

Vince saw them leafve and sat on the floor.

"They'll come back eventually...I guess we wait" he said thinking about what Malenii said in his head.

Vince turned "Why couldnt we have normal girls on this journey..." he said.
Back to top Go down
Arucard

Arucard

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The trail to unknown locations   The trail to unknown locations I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 5:12 am

"I'm going to investigate the house, you're free to follow, or you can wait for the Bobsey Twins. Your choice." said Azriphale, walking to the cottage, ignorning burnt up trees.
Back to top Go down
thehero

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The trail to unknown locations   The trail to unknown locations I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 5:20 pm

Vince sighed "These girls are just too m,uch for me" Vince said following Azi.

"Wait up Azi Im coming" he said running to Azi.
Back to top Go down
that one guy

that one guy

Male Number of posts : 29

Character background
Name:: Hanel Saioshi
Energy:
The trail to unknown locations Left_bar_bleue46/52The trail to unknown locations Empty_bar_bleue  (46/52)
The trail to unknown locations Left_bar_bleue62/100The trail to unknown locations Empty_bar_bleue  (62/100)

PostSubject: Re: The trail to unknown locations   The trail to unknown locations I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:24 pm

The presence he felt earlier was getting nearer "Theres someone in the house" he said to himself but loud enough so that Azi and Vince could hear him sense they were the two closest to him. Hanel watched as it became midday already he grew extremely tired... "I hope they let us rest there" Hanel said yawning.
Back to top Go down
Rutaru
Admin
Rutaru

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The trail to unknown locations   The trail to unknown locations I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 12:06 pm

Rutaru looked at Mercutio then smiled "Sorry about the things I said..." Rutaru said cheerfully.

Rutaru looked at Vince and Azi who were alreadly near the house and ran up to them.

"Sorry for all that drama ...me and Malenii are all better" Rutaru said.

"So someones in here...hopefully not a killer/pervert/rapist/molester/" Rutaru chattered on.

"LETS OPEN IT" Rutaru yelled.

Rutaru was about bang the door but stopped " We have to wait for Malenii...if al goes wrong we can give her to the person in here" Rutaru said.
Back to top Go down
Malenii
Admin
Malenii

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The trail to unknown locations   The trail to unknown locations I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 12:09 pm

Malenii heard Rutarus comment and threw a fireball at her but luckily it missed then hit a tree.

"HEY! If we were gonna sell one off us to a sicko it'd be you" MAlenii yelled almost going up in flames.

Malenii stoppped and sighed "Your just a kid nothing goes through your DUMBASS head" Malenii said.

Malenii looked at the cottage and walked up to it.

"Hurry up and open it someone.." she said.
Back to top Go down
thehero

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The trail to unknown locations   The trail to unknown locations I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 12:10 pm

Vince smiled "What are girls biplar now" he muffled under his breath.

Vince gulpe d "Azi you open it..." he said kinda afraid.
Back to top Go down
Arucard

Arucard

Character background
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The trail to unknown locations   The trail to unknown locations I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 1:45 pm

"Fine." Azi smiled at the others. He briskly walked over to the door and flung it open, he strode in the front and waited for the group. "Seems fine for now..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The trail to unknown locations   The trail to unknown locations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The trail to unknown locations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowrun: the revolution :: The Forest :: The trail-
Jump to: